Hospital Management Course in West Bengal
Duration 3 Years ; Eligibility-Pass 10+2 With Any Stream
Gurukul is the best hospital management college in West Bengal, provides hospital management course with 100% placement support and strong faculty team. Contact now and know the admission details of Bachelor of hospital management course in West Bengal.
BHM Course -Details
BHM Stands for Bachelor’s in Hospital Management a 3 year’s graduation degree course generally for those students who are interested in Medical and non Medical background, as well as have a keen Interest in Administration Path.
Eligibility for Bachelor of Hospital Management course
Any student who has passed 12th standard in any Stream can join the (BHM) Hospital Management course, West Bengal.
Importance and Career Scope
- There Are More Than Two And Half Lakhs Healthcare Institutes Such As Hospitals, Clinics And Rehabilitation Centers That Requires Quality Hospital Administrator And Managers In India.
- There Has Been Seen A Remarkable Growth In The Hospital Industry In India, Which Has Lead To A Great Demand And Popularity Of The Hospital Management Related Courses.
- Hospital Management Courses Are Becoming Very Popular. An Individual From A Medical Or Non Medical Background Can Pursue A Career In Hospital Administration/ Management
Training in hospital management opens up a number of career options. Large hospitals often have a team of managers to oversee operations in specific departments, such as human resources, health information and medical billing.
- Private hospitals like Desun, R.N.Tagore, Medica, Kothari, and Fortis throughout India and worldwide.
- Government hospitals
- Chemical Laboratories
- National and International health care agencies
- Medical insurance companies
- Pharmaceutical companies
- College and Universities
- Medical software companies
- Hospital consulting firms
How much salary you can expect after BHM (Bachelor of Hospital Management)
One can expect minimum of 12000 after completing the Bachelor of hospital management (BHM) course. Starting salary is low but after onwards as experience increases your salary will also increase you may expect up to 30k to 40k after having 2 or more year’s experience.
Admission now at Gurukul – Top Ranked Hospital Management Institute is West Bengal