PASS 10+2 WITH ANY STREAM
BHM Course -Details :
BHM Stands for Bachelor’s in Hospital Management a 3 year’s graduation degree course generally for those students who are interested in Medical and non Medical background, as well as have a keen Interest in Administration Path.
Eligibility for BHM course :
Any student who has passed 12th standard in any Stream can join the BHM course.
Importance and Career Scope:
- There Are More Than Two And Half Lakhs Healthcare Institutes Such As Hospitals, Clinics And Rehabilitation Centers That Requires Quality Hospital Administrator And Managers In India.
- There Has Been Seen A Remarkable Growth In The Hospital Industry In India, Which Has Lead To A Great Demand And Popularity Of The Hospital Management Related Courses.
- Hospital Management Courses Are Becoming Very Popular. An Individual From A Medical Or Non Medical Background Can Pursue A Career In Hospital Administration/ Management
Career Scope :
Training in hospital management opens up a number of career options. Large hospitals often have a team of managers to oversee operations in specific departments, such as human resources, health information and medical billing.
Career Prospects :
- Private hospitals like Desun, R.N.Tagore, Medica, Kothari, and Fortis throughout India and worldwide.
- Government hospitals
- Chemical Laboratories
- National and International health care agencies
- Medical insurance companies
- Pharmaceutical companies
- College and Universities
- Medical software companies
- Hospital consulting firms
How much salary you can expect after BHM :
One can expect minimum of 12000 after completing the BHM course. Starting salary is low but after onwards as experience increases your salary will also increase you may expect up to 30k to 40k after having 2 or more year’s experience.